Friday 11 September 2015

Long time no post - Please have some HMG!

Hi and sorry for not posting anything up for a long time. I've been quite busy at my work and personal life and thus it has all limited my time to finish anything.

But something has been finished, it's nothing big but I'm quite fond of them although two of them will be shipping out but I hope to still see them on the battlefield and AARs by a friend abroad. So what have I finished, well three HMG nests.

These are built in L-shape with exit routes. The idea came to me thanks to the friend who asked me to do some nests and from my time in Finnish Defence Forces and when we dug up this kind of possitions into the woods. Otherwise these are built just like the earlier HMG nests.

Thank you and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment