Tuesday 15 October 2013

Back from the grave!

Hello all!

It's been a while and I've been lazy and busy at the same time. Work work work and all that...

But I've made some progress too with my painting!

As you can see (or remember) my Jagdpanthers and their camo, I have updated my older models to match theirs. Some of the work is still in progress as I need to paint 15(!) (yes it's a lot) Sd Kfz 251/1s (8 of these are old ones to be repainted)! Also I've made some new friends in models which you'll see here!

So without longer talks I'll present you my new StuG III Gs and StuH42s:


And a new friend of mine, Jagdtiger!

 


Now there's 2 more of these nice little kitties coming up too and to protect them from all those bad Allied Jabos I've a trio of 3,7cm FlaK43 AA guns coming up too.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment