Friday, 27 December 2013

Desperate Measures - Heavy Tank Killer Company finished!

Hi again all!

Christmas really is a wonderful and magical time. I managed to finish my first Heavy Tank Killer Company of 5 SU-100/SU-85Ms.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I tried to do some snow and in that I succeeded, more or less. The snow that I tried in the first two SU-100s wasn't that good as it was too thick, I used too much glue. But the second batch was better (not the best possible) but the end result was way much better.

But I'll let the pictures talk the rest.


No comments:

Post a comment